Re: [802SEC] Clause 19 Report regarding P802.11k to RevCom

Richard,

As I am unavailable all next week, please coordinate the answers to
Geoff's pertinent comments directly to him and the rest of the 802 EC
members via the reflector.

Work with Harry too, he can post to the 802 EC reflector.

Thanks.

Regards,

/ Stuart

Stuart J. Kerry