[802SEC] Yet Another May Security Task Group Interim Alternative

Keti and I didn't coordinate messages before sending these out, but here is another choice for the security task group.   We can decide at the March Plenary...

I have reserved a board room at a local office in Roseville, CA that will hold 16 people comfortably.  There will either be no cost for the meeting or a nominal charge of ~$50 per person.  There are several hotel options near by (see map link below).  There should be no issues with internet access, though I would still like to test this.

In the attached link, the green arrow is the meeting location and the other items are possible hotels.  There is a large new shopping mall near by with several good restaurants.  Meeting members would need to fly into Sacramento or drive from the Bay Area.  Roseville is approximately 30 minutes from the Sacramento Airport, so a rental car is your best option.