From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:18 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] EC member affiliation update request

Dear EC members,

To facilitate the opening EC meeting next Monday morning (17MAR08),
please notify me and the Recording Secretary, Bob O'Hara, via the
reflector, if there has been any change to the affiliation that is
currently listed on our website: http://www.ieee802.org/wgchairs.html.

There has been no change in my affiliation.

Regards,

--Paul

This list is maintained by Listserv.