[802SEC] network service plans for next week

Buzz,

As we approach the next plenary I'd like to make sure we don't have any 'gotchas' in our network services next week as we've experienced in the past.  Please have whoever is leading the network service crew next week give the EC an 'pre-session' update on the network service plans and what precautions are being taken to ensure seemless network service for the whole session.

Regards,

--Paul