From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of J Lemon
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 4:39 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] EC member affiliation update request

Being the pedantic PITA that I sometimes am, I deleted Paul's message
when I saw that it asked for notification "if" there had been a change.
I was very surprised to see everyone replying even though not requested
to. Are Buzz and I the only ones that read it carefully enough to see
that it was a conditional? ;-)