[802SEC] P&P Tutorial material

Fellow EC Members,

I'm afraid I misinterpreted Pat original request for P&P tutorial
material and prepared an entire tutorial on the P&P and some additional
background.

I've attached the material I developed (really an updated to a tutorial
given at the March meeting in Orlando 4 years ago).  I will present a
small amount of it (4-5 slides) during Pat's tutorial Tuesday.  The
remaining material might be useful for a future tutorial on P&P, or as
introductory material at the new comers meeting.

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

080316_802.0-08-001r0-E-The_IEEE_802_LMSC_PandP.ppt