[802SEC] +++10 Day Ballot+++Opens 06March Closes 16 March Voting Proceedure

All:

Sorry to bother you all again. Paul has requested that I attach the final voting proceedure that was agreed upon to this message. I have done so.

Arnie

All:

The final vote on this motion was:

ES: Buzz Rigsbee -  Approve
RS: Bob  O'Hara   -  Approve
TR: John Hawkins -Approve
01:  Tony Jeffree  -  Approve
15:   Bob   Heile    -  Approve
17:   John Lemon  -  Approve
18:   Mike Lynch  -  Approve
20:   Arnie Greenspan - Approve

Dear EC Members,

The 802 Chair, Paul Nikolich, has delegated the conduct of the following motion via 802 EC email ballot to me, Arnie Greenspan.

Moved: The Unconflicted 802 EC members approve the attached voting
procedure to be used for 802.20 WG officer selection during the March 2008 Plenary.
Opens: 06 MAR 2008; Closes 16 MAR2008

Mover: Arnie Greenspan
Seconder: Buzz Rigsbee

Unconflicted EC (UC EC) members regarding 802.20 WG matters are eligible to cast a ballot on this issue.

UC EC Voters:
----------------
CH Paul Nikolich
ES Buzz Rigsbee