From: Richard Paine [mailto:richard.h.paine@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:08 AM
To: bob.ohara@ieee.org; stuart@ok-brit.com
Subject: 11k Conditional Report to EXCOM to Go to REVCOM

From:                   Paine, Richard H

Sent:                    Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:36 AM

To:                        'stuart@OK-BRIT.COM'

Cc:                        Joe Kwak

Subject:              Email to EC for Reporting on TGk Conditional Draft
to REVCOM

Stuart, here is the email I recommend sending to the EC to get
conditional approval to send the 11k draft to REVCOM:

Dear EC member, TGk of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group obtained
conditional approval in Atlanta to forward an 11k draft to REVCOM
between the Atlanta and the end of the Orlando 802 plenaries.  Geoff
Thompson had a MIB compilation concern with the previous conditional
submission with D12.0.  The recirculation #6 with D13.0 is a resolution
of that concern.  The conditions of conditional draft preparation for
sending D13 to REVCOM have been met.  The information is attached that
is required by the conditions of the Clause 19 (802 Policies and
Procedures) procedure.

Richard H. Paine

Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get!

Cell:  206-854-8199

IPPhone:  425-373-8296

Email:  richard.h.paine@boeing.com

11-08-0348-00-000k-11k_SB_Conditional_Report_to_EXCOM_to_Send_Draft_to_REVCOM_2008-03-19.pdf