[802SEC] 802.3 officer elections

Colleagues:

It is my pleasure to announce the results of the 802.3 officer elections
(if you haven't already guessed based on the bios being sent
previously).  Both are well qualified, and I encouraged their
confirmation by the EC.

Chair:  Mr. David Law
Vice Chair:  Mr. Wael Diab

Both candidates were unopposed and received unanimous support.  If you
have any questions for me or for them, please feel free to contact them
directly.  They will both be at the closing EC meeting.

It has been a rewarding experience to serve on the EC for almost 10
years, and I expect to continue to be around LMSC.

--Bob Grow