[802SEC] Liaison letter for EC approval.

Colleagues:

I request approval for sending the attached liaison letter.  The WG has
authorized editorial changes as required and I ask the same latitude of
the EC.  This is intended to include a modification to make the letter
from Mr. Law (if confirmed), and inform them of the leadership change in
802.3.

--Bob Grow

 <<DraftLiaisonRespLS203+S204_Mar20a.doc>>

DraftLiaisonRespLS203+S204_Mar20a.doc