[802SEC] +++un-conflicted EC motion #4 regarding 802.20+++determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++need mover and seconder+++

Dear UC-EC members,

I think we must follow a two step process.
- First, let's make the determination whether Mark Klerer is unconflicted or
conflicted.
- Second, we'll decide on how to handle his rights as either an unconflicte
or conflicted EC member.

To take the first step, I would recommend the following UC-EC motion be made
by an UC-EC member:

Motion: Mark Klere shall not be added to the Unconflicted EC roster.

Do I have a mover and seconder?

Regards,

--Paul