Re: [802SEC] +++un-conflicted EC motion #4 regarding 802.20+++determine Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++need mover and seconder+++

Hi Paul,

Just to clarify - the motion from the IEEE 802 EC presented to the SASB [ http://standards.ieee.org/board/stdsbd/1207sasbagenda_4-2.ppt#8 ] in December 2007 only asked that the UCEC be dissolved once the IEEE 802.20 standard is approved.

As far as I can recall there was some discussion at the SASB meeting that this request was rather early as SASB approval was some time off - IEEE P802.20 sponsor ballot was only just starting - and that this action can be taken nearer the end of the process.

As far as the minutes from the December 2007 SASB meeting are concerned I don't see any record of a vote on this particular request - so I don't think it was denied as such - it just didn't come to a vote.

Best regards,
  David