From: Tony Jeffree [mailto:tony@JEFFREE.CO.UK]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 1:45 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++Un-conflicted EC motion #4 to determine Mark
Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted classification+++closes not later than
5MAY+++

Colleauges -

I have a major problem with this motion, and must vote against it.

The motion attempts not only to disenfranchise the 802.20 Chair, but
also his Workking Group. As I said in my previous post, we seem to be
doing this as a logical consequence of a decision that has been
imposed on us by the Standards Board, and I believe it to be an
unintended consequence of their action that the SB didn't think through.

I believe that the correct way to deal with this issue is to request
assistance from the Standards Board to determine how to proceed, and
in the meantime, vote against this motion.

Regards,
Tony