From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Mark Klerer's unconflcted/conflicted
classification--postpone to July?

Dear EC members,

Determining Mark Klerer's unconflicted or conflicted classification has
become complicated and convoluted.

Mark Klerer is willing to remain unclassified until the UC-EC makes a
final
determination (see below). Unless someone objects with good reason, I'd
like
to postpone Mark's classification until the July08 plenary session, when
we
can debate this face-to-face (if necessary.)

Regards,

--Paul