From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 12:01 AM
To: Phillip Barber
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] FW: [802SEC] UC-EC email ballot regarding forwarding
802.20 to RevComm

Philip -

If you are going to use my votes and comments (or anyone else's for
that matter) to bolster your argument, then you will need to be
accurate. I have no outstanding disapprove comments - my vote on the
most recent recirculation ballot was "approve".

Regards,
Tony

At 05:30 09/05/2008, Phillip Barber wrote:
>While I do not disagree that text in that section may not have changed
>during the most recent recirculation, I can say that at least outstanding
>disapprove comments by Tony Jeffree are also directed to this same general
>matter. So Max's comment is open and relevant to outstanding disapprove
>comments. Disallowing this comment, and especially converting Max's vote to
>'Abstain' from 'Disapprove' is improper and irregular.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.