Re: [802SEC] UC-EC email ballot regarding forwarding 802.20 to RevComm

Mark,

With due respect, that is not what the report document
'Recirc2-Balloting-Result.pdf' shows. That report document shows individual
votes as being 'Abstain' instead of 'Disapprove'. 'Disapprove, without
comments' is missing entirely from the report.

And I would respectfully comment that you should have contacted the affected
parties before publicizing changed results, without their consultation or
consent. Those parties may have had compelling arguments that might have
caused you to change your decision, prior to the publication of the results
and the initiation of this ballot. But you will never know because you did
not contact them until after publication and initiation, when it is too
late.

Also, could you please elaborate on what comment resolution process starts
on Monday? Are you talking about the BRC comment resolution process for
Recirc2?

Thanks,
Phillip Barber