[802SEC] Sublause 14.2.2 Five Day Review

EC Members,

I am sending this notification per the five-day review process in 802
P&P Subclause 14.2.2.

802.16 passed to 802.18 a proposed contribution to the CEPT
Electronic Communications Committee (ECC):
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-08_030d0.pdf>.

Based on a phone call with Mike Lynch, I understand that this
proposal was approved by 802.18, but I'll let Mike confirm that. I'm
sending this note because I haven't yet seen it on the EC reflector.

Roger