From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:18 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 40 MHz 11n

Steve,

This is an important issue--as you have already begun, please continue
make the stakeholders aware of the issue.  Even though a Coexistence
Assurance document is not formally required, the 802.19 Coexistence TAG
should provide a means for the various points of view to be aired and
possibly resolved.  Can you set up a meeting (either telephonic or
face-to-face) to bring the parties together to enable discussion?  Will
the
stakeholders participate?

Perhaps you can get agreement among the stakeholders to create a CA
document
even though the rules don't require it.

Regards,

--Paul