Re: [802SEC] P&P Revision Comment Resolution telconference - Monday 6/2 @ 11 AM EDT

All,

Attached please find all the comments received to date, sorted in an
excel file.  Rather than go nuts and try and propose resolutions to
these on my own, my intent is to go through each comment one by one on
the teleconference and see if a consensus opinion on the resolution
presents itself.  I will then develop proposed resolutions based on
consensus on the call.  I plan to spend two hours on the first call.
The length of the second call will depend on the progress in the first
call, and of course there will be the Sunday night P&P review for
further work.

Comments on the process are always welcome.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow