Re: [802SEC] OM 3.1.1 LMSC Function, item(e) comment action item

Bruce -

I would sincerely hope that the intent is NOT to get us into a major
outbreak of EC members making detailed comments on draft contents as
part of the EC review of a project - if they want to do that, then
they already have a means of doing it; either make comments on WG
ballots (anyone can do that, regardless of membership, and WGs have
to consider them), or join a Sponsor ballot group.

I believe the intent here is that the EC should be able to comment on
technical issues at a rather higher level - as Paul has said, in
order to ensure that the right attention is paid to cross-WG issues &
overall architecture, but also to ensure that projects meet their
commitments as documented in PAR and 5C documents.

Regards,
Tony