[802SEC] IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet updated 5 Criteria

All,

The second paragraph of subclause 7.2.1 'Function' of the IEEE Project 802
LMSC P&P states:

The WG should periodically review and confirm that the five criteria used to
approve its PAR still reflect the state of the project. Should a WG need to
modify the responses to the five criteria during development in order to
accurately reflect the state of the project, the modified responses shall be
submitted to the EC for approval.

In accordance with this the IEEE P802.3ba Task Force has updated their five
criteria. Absent of further process guidance I will follow the timeline
found in subclause 17.2 'LMSC Approval'. Based on this the updated 5
Criteria for IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Ethernet, with changes marked
in underscore and strikeout, can be found at the URL -[
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar08/P8023ba_5C_changebar_0308.pdf ].
The Changes can be found on page 1 and 6. I will seek approval for this
updated 5 Criteria at the July 2008 Plenary session by the EC.

Best regards,
  David Law