Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary Draft Schedule - Comments Required

Darcel -

The plan as it stands does not make any provision for one of the
802.1 tracks - Security. I have cut down the .1 requirements as far
as is possible without impacting our work.

Please consider this to be a disagreement with the plan as far as
802.1's requirements are concerned.

Regards,
Tony