From: "Pat Thaler" <pthaler@broadcom.com>
To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>; "Paul Nikolich"
<paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:45 PM
Subject: RE: [802SEC] 802.11 PARs for Friday's agenda

All,

If anyone objects to the two PARs being included in a single motion,
please let me know by tomorrow. In theory the two could be done in
separate motions, but when we do two very similar motions, it can be
confusing so if there are no objections I would prefer to run this as
one motion covering both PARs.

Paul,

Crafting. I think there is no need to put this motion up in haste and it
would be better to give people the chance to say if they want the two
items divided before starting the motion.

Regards,
Pat