Re: [802SEC] Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting rights

I was under the impression that the UC-EC turned into a pumpkin once
the 802.20 standard was approved, in which case, it isn't able to
make further decisions. So this should be a motion of the (regular) EC.

Or am I wrong?

Regards,
Tony