Re: [802SEC] Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting rights

Paul,

I was told by someone, I thought it was you, that we were not allowed to
dissolve ourselves, but had to request the SASB to dissolve us. In other
words, we don't have the authority to cease our existence. Is this
correct? If so, shouldn't the motion be to the SASB to ask them to end
our existence and to end all the special rules for 802.20?

If my memory is faulty, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, and I'd
be quite happy to end the UC-EC ASAP. But I want to make sure that we're
allowed to do what is being proposed.

jl