Re: [802SEC] Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting rights

Dear James,

As some how, one of my key questions has been ignored in the discussion,
I will try to re-iterate it again, with the hope that some clarification
will be provided. I'm addressing you, as you are the mover of the
motion.

There was some "cause" for which, the UC-EC proposed a modified method
of voting in 802.20 WG . Has the UC-EC or the full EC determined that
the circumstances in the group are different now for which the previous
action can be revoked.

So far, other than the motion being made, I've not seen a clear
articulation of the basis for why this motion is being made.

If this is motion is primarily with a view for dissolving the UC-EC, I
do not see any connection between that and this motion, other than the
fact that the UC-EC did make the original decision to change the voting
method in 802.20 WG.

I personally feel, Mark suggestions to have a straw poll or pose the
question to the 802.20 WG are good ones. Or else the 802 UC-EC or full
EC needs to clarify whether the conditions in the 802.20 WG have changed
to warrant this motion. Has this been done?

Thanks & best regards,
jose