Re: [802SEC] Motion to return 802.20 to individual voting rights

James,

Thanks for your response. I think you have convinced me about the need
for the UC-EC to exist till the exceptional process in the 802.20 WG is
undone.

But I do not think, I'm convinced that the data exists for undoing the
exceptional process in the 802.20 WG.

Thanks & best regards,
jose