[802SEC] Governmental and standards body communication in the OM

Mike,

An issue arose during the comment resolution meeting on which we would
like your input.

We have separate procedures for communications with other standards
bodies and with governmental and intergovernmental bodies but in the
past there has been some confusion regarding the ITU because it involves
aspects of both. I would like to avoid having to figure out which rule
applies in the heat of the moment. Is there some clarification that we
can add to the P&P to distinguish the two? For example, the portion of
ITU that regulates spectrum use vs the standards making in ITU-R and
ITU-T?

The comment reference is 135.

Regards,
Pat