From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J.
(US SSA)
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 10:57 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Creation of
Operations Manual

Okay...

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@nortel.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:46 PM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Operations Manual

Mat-

Change the proposed resolution of #61
From:
     Agreed.  In additon at the end of Page 8, line 5
     add 'The chair must entertain such a motion if
     desired by members of the WG'.

To:
    Agreed.  In addition at the end of Page 8, line 5
    add 'The chair shall entertain any such motion if
    desired by a member of the WG in plenary session.'

Rationale:
The phrase "if desired by members of the WG" is imprecise and could lead
arguments as to the required procedure.

Thank you

Geoff