Re: [802SEC] Ballot status: UC-EC vote to return 802.20 to normal operation

APPROVE

At 12:39 PM 7/9/2008 -0700, James Gilb wrote:

All

I agree with John's point.

In addition, 802.20 is not operating under normal rules, but rather requires the intervention of the 802 UC-EC from time to time in areas that would normally be handled by the Working Group.

I would like to have the 802 EC return to normal operation, which first requires 802.20 to return to normal operation.

I vote approve on the motion

James Gilb

J Lemon wrote:
Regardless of the results of the straw poll, I believe that 802.20 should be returned to the normal mode of operation. As with any WG, should any domination (including negative domination) be detected, the chair is obligated to report and deal with the problem. I refuse to consider 802.20 beyond hope, and I insist that they manage to find a way to run their business in a balanced manner and remove this stain from 802. Hence,
I vote approve on this motion.
jl