From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:58 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] nNA Venues Choice Summary and Member Survey

Colleagues,  This is our latest draft of the Summary of Venue Choices
and Member survey.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com