[802SEC] Audio visual at July Plenary

The in house audio visual company is taking care of microphones, sound and
screens.  If you have any changes or difficulty with this equipment contact
us in the Office (X4901) or speak to one of the F2F staff either at the
concierge (X4904) or registration desk (X4902).  Urgent matters please
contact me (Darcel) at 1-604-808-9624.

Please note: Our guide for microphones is 1 microphone for rooms set equal
to or greater than 50 and 2 microphones for rooms set equal to or greater
than 100. We do not budget for wireless microphones.

LCD projectors are managed by VeriLAN. When your meeting has completed for
the day or you need your room secure for lunch/dinner break go to
http://newton.events.ieee.org/av/close.php  and fill out the form, this will
notify VeriLAN no matter where they are in the hotel. Alternately you can
call VeriLAN at X4903 (Network Helpdesk).  VeriLAN has a notes field the
link above so you can make a comment if your group is breaking but will be
returning to the room after lunch/dinner break.  Once notification is sent
to the web link above VeriLAN is responsible for the security of the
projector and your meeting chair is not required to wait for VeriLAN staff.

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.

Direct Tel: 604-808-9624

Direct Fax: 604-949-0719

Email:  <mailto:darcel@facetoface-events.com> darcel@facetoface-events.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.