[802SEC] Individual comments on VHT 60 PAR

All

Here are my comments as an individual member of 802.

I suggest the following changes to the 802.11 VHT PAR:

1). In PAR scope, change "Address coexistence with other systems in the band" to be "Address coexistence with 802.15.3c and other systems in the band"

2) Change PAR item 7.1 from "no" to "yes" and list 802.15.3c because it has similar scope.

3) Add to PAR scope "The standard specifies a channel plan that is compatible with 802.15.3c."

4) Add to the PAR scope bullet list "Enable coexistence by detecting 802.15.3c waveforms and providing methods to avoid interference." Alternatively, some equivalent requirement that requires the ability to detect and avoid while allowing the Task Group to develop new and innovative ways to solve this problem in the standard that they will develop.

5) Replace "Maintain the 802.11 user experience" with "Support all of the currently approved 802.11 management features."

James Gilb