[802SEC] Fw: [STDS-802-11-CAC] FW: [STDS-802-16] 802 PARs for July EC agenda

comments for 802.21 PAR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walker, Jesse" <jesse.walker@INTEL.COM>
To: <STDS-802-11-CAC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] FW: [STDS-802-16] 802 PARs for July EC agenda

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

By and large the 802.21 PAR looks good to me, but I think the language
in the scope clause needs to be cleaned up. Bullet 1 of the scope clause
reads:

Define mechanisms to reduce the latency of authentication and
key
establishment signaling for handovers between access networks
that
support IEEE 802.21.

My suggestion is the word "heterogeneous" should be inserted between
"between" and "access networks"

Define mechanisms to reduce the latency of authentication and
key
establishment signaling for handovers between heterogeneous
access
networks that support IEEE 802.21.

I have no other comments on the rest of the PAR and 5 Criteria
documents.

-- Jesse