From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:46 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Current Attendance by Region & Country

Hi Paul,  FYI-  The attached shows the current distribution of Attendees
by Country and Region.

We should keep the numbers in mind as we consider our Non-North-American
Venues choices on Friday.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com