Re: [802SEC] Current Attendance by Region & Country

Steve,

I think you may be right on that score.  But I note that we have 3 times
as many folks coming the longer distance from Asia as are coming from
Europe and yet we have NEVER done an Asian plenary, so I think we need
to make that a priority over doing another plenary in Europe (we have
done 2 already).

Thus I personally believe that we are obligated start this nNA Venue
process in March 2011 with an Asian venue.  They deserve at least that.

Other than that I think all five proposals are excellent in their own
right and that we should endeavor to book them all into a future slot at
some point.

I would personally like to lobby for the notion of doing Geneva in July
2013 when the weather and the scenery is most spectacular.

And I believe we will still be able to do University of Twente in July
2014 or 2015, if we so choose.

So those are my personal thoughts now I have to go back to being our
impartial proposal moderator.      :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com