|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
AllOne of the nNA site proposers has asked if the nNA decision could be done before 3 pm so that they can make a flight. Based on previous agendas, this item would happen closer to 4 or 5 pm when we get to LMSC internal business.
What are your thoughts? James Gilb ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.