Re: [802SEC] Current Attendance by Region & Country

Hi Paul,   My personal recommendation would be to choose as follows:

March 2011:  Marina Bay Sands, Singapore  (Asia for beginners)

March 2012:  Venetian Macao, PRC  (China over easy)

July 2013:  ITU-HQ Geneva, Switzerland  (Important Joint ISDO Activity)

That would give us 3 very good starts down the nNA Venue path.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE-802 LMSC
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com