[802SEC] IEEE SA Board of Govenors Election Reminder

Dear EC members,

As I mentioned during the July plenary session, I am a candidate for the 2009-2010 SA BoG. I'm sending this email to remind you and your WG participants to vote in the election. The other candidate, Andrew Drozd, and my biographies are available at the following URL: http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/corporate/election/2008candidates.html.

The SA encourages all members eligible to ballot in a particular election to be informed of the views of all candidates for that election. Please forward this message to your WG participants.

As a reminder the election deadlines are as follows:

1 August--- IEEE annual election ballots are mailed to all voting members, Electronic access of the ballot will be live 1 October---All ballots must be received by the election vendor at 12:00 noon Central Daylight Time USA (17:00 GMT) 13 October---Last day for Tellers Committee to announce vote tally to IEEE Board of Directors, Unofficial results reported 16 November---IEEE Board of Directors acts to accept report of Tellers Committee, IEEE Annual Election results are made official

Regards,

--Paul