[802SEC] 802.20 Oversight Committee--final reports and dissolution

Dear EC members,

I forgot to distribute the last two 802.20 OC reports from March and June of 2008 prior to last week, they are attached.

Since the EC returned the 802.20 WG to normal operation and eliminated the UC-EC classification requirement, there is no need to maintain the 802.20 Oversight Committee (Geoff Thompson, Mike Takefman and Arnie Greenspan), hence I am declaring it dissolved.

I would like to thank Geoff, Mike and the OC Chair, Arnie, for their time and energy in carrying out the duties of the OC, thereby helping return 802.20 to normal operation.

Regards,

--Paul