[802SEC] IEEE Electon Reminder

Dear 802 LMSC EC members,

As I mentioned a few days ago, I am a candidate for the 2009-2010 SA BoG.  The election period opens today, 26 July,  please see http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/corporate/election/index.html. and cast your ballot electronically at https://www.directvote.net/ieee/.

I'm sending this email to ask you and your LMSC TAG/WG participants to vote in the election.  The other candidate, Andrew Drozd from the EMC Socitety, and my biographies are available at the following URL: http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/corporate/election/2008candidates.html.

The Standards Association encourages all members eligible to ballot in a particular election to be informed of the views of all candidates for that election.  Please forward this message to your Sponsor/Working Group participants.

As a reminder the election deadlines are as follows:

1 August--- IEEE annual election ballots are mailed to all voting members, Electronic access of the ballot will be live
1 October---All ballots must be received by the election vendor at 12:00 noon Central Daylight Time USA (17:00 GMT)
13 October---Last day for Tellers Committee to announce vote tally to IEEE Board of Directors, Unofficial results reported
16 November---IEEE Board of Directors acts to accept report of Tellers Committee, IEEE Annual Election results are made official

Regards,

--Paul