2.9, first occurrence: I though we had deprecated future use of this OID arc in deference to org ieee(111) standards-association-numbers-series-standards(2) lan-man-stds(802).
2.9, second occurrence: You have two sections numbered 2.9
2.12.1: I think that "that details the URLs the Patent Policy, Patent FAQ, Affiliations FAQ, Antitrust guidelines, and Ethics policy" should be changed by adding "of" after "URLs" to read "that details the URLs of the Patent Policy, Patent FAQ, Affiliations FAQ, Antitrust guidelines, and Ethics policy". 2.12.4: Why are these "Suggest[ed]"? Are there alternative URLs that one might use instead?

On 8/20/2008 1:11 PM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
With the correct attachment this time.

--Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: 802 Chair's Guidelinesrevision 1.9

Dear EC members,

Attached is revision 1.9 of the 802 Chair's Guidelines. This is a long
overdue action item on my part. Other than several editorial changes, the
main changes are the addition of items 2.11 and 2.12.

2.11 Chair's guidelines regarding cross WG and TAG document and E-mail
reflector access.
2.12 Chair's guidelines regarding Patent Policy announcement instructions.

In order to make the editorial changes obvious, I left revision marks on for
everything except the 2.11 and 2.12 additions and format changes.

Barring any objections (that include constructive criticism with requests for specific changes), I will replace the revision 1.8 Guideline with the
revision 1.9 Guideline on Saturday 6SEP2008.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.