Re: [802SEC] 802 Chairs Guidelines--clean copy attached

Paul

In Section 2.1, you should add a note that all WG approvals need to be
counted votes (i.e., not by acclamation).  Also, we could note that
these need to be individual motions and votes for each individual item.
(this came up at our last meeting).

Section 2.3, it says "and vote at the IEEE sponsor level if they meet
requirements here." Shouldn't that be "and vote at the IEEE sponsor
level if they meet the requirements for participating in sponsor ballot."

Section 2.3 (editorial), for item 3), you should say "See guideline
2.2." and make it a cross-reference, just in case the sections get moved
around ever in the future.

Section 2.5: My personal view is that tutorial presentations should be
given to the executive secretary 1 day in advance.  That way it can be
posted and interested individuals can review the information in advance
of the meeting.  Note that it says "may be postponed", in special
circumstance, I expect the EC chair will use their best judgment.

Section 2.5: If the abstracts are to be presented at the opening
plenary, the abstract should be provided some days in advance, I would
suggest 14 days such that the announcement to the EC reflector contains
the abstract.

Page 12 and page 18 (editorial) Extra blank pages.

James Gilb