Re: [802SEC] 802.21 PAR for EC Approval in November

Vivek-

I am concerned that:
a) Your 5 Criteria for an amendment to 802.21 does not have the same level of commitment to the 802 Compatibility Criteria as was voiced in your original 5 Criteria.

b) This is jumping into the area of highly assymetrical service which does not follow the 7 Layer Model and the 802 Overview & Architecture Model that define the scope of IEEE 802.

I (and I hope the rest of the EC) look forward to reassurance (and documentation) by your WG that my concerns are unwarranted.

Best regards,

Geoff