Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Comment Resoloution +++ Creation of Operations Manual

Fellow EC Members,

Please note that September 30th has come and gone.  I have received no
further comments on resolution for this rules change.

I will assume that everyone is satisfied with the current documents.  If
this is not the case please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow