From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org]
On Behalf Of John Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:39 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++15 day EC Email Ballot+++ to procede with Asset
Transfer option +++closes 28OCT2008

Based on my earlier communication, and seeing that the questions have
died down a bit, Paul asked me to initiate a 15-day ballot for the
following motion:

"The EC approves the Terms and Conditions as detailed in document
802-VeriLAN-AssetTransferT&Cs-04.doc and authorizes the Executive
Secretary to incorporate these into the IEEE MSA template and negotiate
a final contract extension with VeriLAN for the 3-year period beginning
January 1, 2009."

Ballot Opens:  Today, October 7, 2008

Ballot Closes:  October 28 , 2007 11:59 PM EDT.

Please indicate your vote as soon as possible.

john
Treasurer, IEEE 802 Executive Committee
Tel 770 708 4375 (ESN 268)
Fax 770 708 4376 * Email jhawkins@ieee.org
Mail 4145 Ivy Chase Ln, Suwanee, GA 30024

This list is maintained by Listserv.