Re: [802SEC] Building concensus and dominance concerns

I think an hour session on Tuesday in a Tutorial slot might be a good
idea.

I would call it 'Open Season on the Standards Process' but perhaps that
is asking for trouble.

A concept I would like to push is the concept of 'task group' or 'task
force' membership.  I feel that would help a lot with potential
'dominance' and other issues.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.