From: David Law [mailto:David_Law@3COM.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:02 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

Hi Steve,

What is proposed here would give the WGs approximately 1.5 hours extra
daytime meeting time Monday - allowing the WG to start at 10:30AM - and
two extra evenings - eliminate Tuesday tutorial and the Wednesday social -
which is a start.

I however still think we should consider [1] moving the Opening EC to
Sunday evening to allow a full day of WG meetings Monday and/or [2] moving
the closing EC to allow a half day of WG meetings Friday morning. Allowing
WGs to meet Friday morning would also make Thursday evening available for
WG meetings - and I would suggest that might be a better approach rather
than eliminating the Tuesday tutorial or the social.

I do realize that what I suggest places a greater burden on all-ready
overworked EC members, but I believe we should do everything possible to
allow the WGs the maximum time to do work.

Best regards,
  David

***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>