Re: [802SEC] PARs

Hi Steve,

Not sure if this is any help but here is the list of PARs for November I
have been using.

Best regards,
  David

IEEE P802.3.1 Standard for Management Information Base (MIB) definitions
for Ethernet

Draft PAR [ http://www.ieee802.org/3/maint/public/par_draft_p80231.pdf ].
Draft 5C [ http://www.ieee802.org/3/maint/public/frazier_2_0908.pdf ].

IEEE P802.3-2008/Cor 1 (IEEE 802.3bb) Corrigendum 1 Timing considerations
for PAUSE operation

Draft PAR [ http://www.ieee802.org/3/maint/public/par_draft_p8023bb.pdf ].

IEEE P802.3bc Amendment: Ethernet Organizationally Specific TLVs

Draft PAR [ http://www.ieee802.org/3/maint/public/par_draft_p8023bc.pdf ].

IEEE P802.3at DTE Power Via MDI Enhancements, modification to Existing
Approved PAR

Draft modified PAR [ http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/802d3at_modified_PAR.pdf
]

IEEE P802.11 Revision PAR for IEEE Std 802.11-2007

Draft PAR [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/file/08/11-08-1149-01-0000-revision-par-proposal-802-11-2007.doc
]

IEEE P802.11 Very High Throughput 60 GHz PAR

Draft PAR and 5C [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/file/08/11-08-0609-03-0vht-below-6ghz-par-and-5c-s-submission.doc
]

IEEE 802.15.4f Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer
(PHY) Specifications for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)
- Amendment: Active RFID System PHY

Draft PAR [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0664-03-rfid-draft-par.pdf ].
Draft 5C [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0665-02-rfid-draft-5c-document.pdf
].

IEEE 802.15.4f Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer
(PHY) Specifications for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)
- Amendment: Physical Layer(PHY) Specifications for Low Data Rate Wireless
Neighborhood Area Networks (WNAN)

Draft PAR [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0705-03-0nan-wnan-par.pdf ].
Draft 5C [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0706-01-0nan-wnan-5c.pdf ].

IEEE 802.15.7 PHY and MAC standard for short-range wireless optical
communication using visible light

Draft PAR [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0656-01-0vlc-par-document.pdf
]
Draft 5C [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/file/08/15-08-0667-01-0vlc-5c-draft.pdf ]

IEEE P802.20b MAC Bridging Support

Draft PAR [ http://ieee802.org/20/WG_Docs/802.20-08-15.pdf ]

IEEE P802.21 Media Independent Handover Services - Extensions for
Supporting Downlink Only Broadcast Technologies

Draft PAR and 5C [
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/file/08/21-08-0260-04-bcst-broadcast-handovers-sg-par-5c.doc
]

***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>