Re: [802SEC] Reminder--3PM ET Friday 24 OCT EC telecon regarding 802.11 VHT60GHz PAR

All

I have updated the PARs link on the 802 EC web page, you can find the
links to the documents at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PARs.html.

I have verified that the documents linked to are the same as those
indicated in the emails sent to the reflector in time to satisfy the 30
day rule.

James Gilb